Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

                              Student Success Statement
                 "Goal setting is goal getting. Set and get."
                                             
                                    Image result for mark victor hansen
                                                 Mark Victor Hansen
Reflection:
This quote means that if you set a goal you should go for it and not let no one stop you from getting it. It is telling us to reach what we have set for ourselves. An example of this is that if I say my goal is graduate high school then I need to work for it and achieve it. Another example is if I say I will finish all my homework for my classes then I need to accomplish it because I set myself to do it. This quote can also mean that what you set for yourself is what you will achieve. In other words if you set it do it. A goal is a dream and a dream is something you will accomplish no matter how hard it gets or what you need to do to accomplish it. After all you can not receive something great without working hard for it. So if you need to work hard for your goal then do it because it will be worth it in the end. A goal is important because it is a wish you want to accomlish and without out a goal you will have no direction to accomplish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment