Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

              LAUSD Student Services
  • Transportation
  • Athletics
  • Summer School
  • Beyond the Bell
  • Student Health and Human Services
  • School Safety
  • School Menu
  • Graduation Requirements
  • School Report Cards


Reflection: After researching the school services that are provided for me as a LAUSD student I learned many different things that I am able to obtain. Something I learned was that if you pay a $5 dollar fee you are able to see any of your school transcripts. Then, in athletic wise I learned that you are able to see any schools that are playing and when games are going to happen all the school year. Also, I learned that you can get transported to school from your home depending on your area and what school you go to. I think it is important to research what your school is able to offer you because if you even need a certain item you know you can obtain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment