Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Dermatologist
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a dermatologist doctor they deal with the hair, nails, and skin along with any illnesses that might occur with them. The dermatologist deal with any disease from acne to skin cancer. The dermatologist also involves surgery. They can treat people from all ages, no one is too young or too old.
Salary;
Male: $300,00
Female: $262,500
Education:
The first step in becoming a dermatologist is graduating with a bachelor’s degree or higher. Then, you need to go to medical school and become a Medical Doctor. After, that you need to have an internship for one, which is considered training. Lastly, you need to complete a residency of 3 years minimum.
Demand for this Profession:
Over the years the demand for the dermatologist has increased highly compared to any other job. This means that the dermatologist job is increasing in demand as the years go by. I believe that it is increasing because the more our population is growing the more dermatologist we will need to treat us.
 
Summary:
After exploring the dermatologist and how they work I think it is a job that I would like to purse. The reason I would like to pursue this job is because I would like to know how to treat people all

over. I would also like the feeling of satisfaction when I know I helped someone and made them happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment