Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

Physical Therapist
Duties and Responsibilities:
Physical therapist specialize in physical injuries or illnesses. They help people who lost certain functions of the body due to accidents. A physical therapist can identify the root of hte problem and come up with a health plan to cure the injury. As a physical therapist they are experts in the body and its functions. Most of the health plans involve and exercises to help gain strength.
Salary:
$84,020
Education:
The first step in becoming a physical therapist in gaining a bachelor’s degree in a health related field(Ex:Anatomy,Physiology,Biology,Chemistry, or Physics). Next you must complete a doctor or physical therapy degree program. After that you must meet the licence requirements for your state and get your license. Lastly, there are optional things you can do such as complete a residency and obtain a board certificate.
Demand for this profession:
The demand for this profession is fairly high because in the world we live in accidents are a natural part of society. People get in accidents everyday and physical therapists are the ones who help their patients recover from that episode. As we advance more and more into the future there will be so many more accidents and physical therapists are going to be the backs we rely on. The more we populate means the higher the demand gets.
Summary:
The physical therapist is a job I would love to pursue. By becoming one I can do what I love which is helping people in need. I personally find the body and how it functions very interesting. If I become a  physical therapist I will be following my passions. This allows me to have fun while doing my job. Plus I will have the satisfaction that I had a good impact in many people’s lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment