Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend
Over memorial day weekend I spent two days with my family in Coachella. My mother, two brothers, and I spent Saturday and Sunday morning there. We were all preparing for my cousins Sweet Sixteen. It was a joyous moment because I do not see my family very much so being able to work together yet still have a strong bond is something that I will treasure for a very long time. Coachella in a small city in the desert. Since it was the desert you can already imagine that the weather there was horrible. The heat was starting to get to me since all my life I was only accustomed to California’s cool weather. I have never traveled out of the country so that means California is the only weather I know. The climate change made my stomach turn. Along with the 2 hour and 30 minute drive. Everything is so foreign over there. The part I loved the most was the fact that I got to see the mountains close up. The mountains and hiking are my favorite activity. On Sunday morning we drove out to Cathedral City to have a family breakfast. Once we left I was overjoyed to be home. Later that day me and my friend headed over to the Florence fair. After that I headed to my friends birthday party which was something I enjoyed very well. Then on Monday my family and I has a Barbeque in honor of the veterans. Overall this Memorial Day weekend is something I will remember for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment