Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Military Nurse
Duties and Responsibilities:
These nurses can work in many different fields, such as trauma and pediatrics. Nurses who work in a base clinic aid families that have a member in the military. They can also be stationed to work in combat and provide first aid to wounded soldiers. What you do can be determined by what you choose to specialize in.
Salary:
$65,867
Education:
The first step in becoming a military nurse is being a US Citizen. Next you need to obtain a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in nursing. Then you must attend programs that teach you what to do on the job. After that other programs may be required. After that you need to become a registered nurse by passing the National Council Licensure Examination for RNs. Once you have passed the exam you must obtain your license.
Demand for this career:
The demand for a registered nurse is fairly high. The more people join the army means that there is more help that must be required for these veterans. As a nurse they are in charge of saving tons of life everyday. When a soldier is wounded the nurse is the one there to help. Military Nurses have a high demand.
Reflection:
The Military Nurse is a job I would definitely want to pursue. They make a huge difference. I have the chance to make a huge difference and save the lives of soldiers who are fighting for our country. By becoming a military nurse I am also serving my country while not having my life at risk. Also as a military nurse I can do something I love doing while also being highly rewarded. My passion is helping people in need. When I help other people not only do they feel good but I feel good because I know I made a huge difference in many people’s lives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment