Pages

Monday, April 17, 2017

School Break Days
During Spring Break I spent my free time wandering with my friends. We also went hiking where there was many places filled with nature. Besides that my friends and I went to places such as the park, mall, and etcetera. My friend and I also spent time watching netflix and entertaining ourselves with movies and shows we came to love. While I stayed home my mom also taught me how to cook a variety of different dishes. During Spring Break I was just enjoying being able to relax and be free. Spring Break provides us with the opportunity to catch up on our sleep and not worry about finishing work. On Friday my friends and I went out to celebrate easter since we wouldn’t be seeing each other. Even though my break was relaxing I felt at peace because I committed a CTR action. As my mom and I were coming home from the market I found a phone that did not have a passcode. Others in this position would restart it claim it as their new property. However I waited to for the owner to call me and I returned it. The owner felt relieved to have his phone back which also made me feel well because I know I really did make someone's day. Since I really did not have internet connection I spent time focusing and writing in my goals journal. By doing this I was overjoyed to have accomplished some of my goals and have the opportunity to write new goals that I hope to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment