Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Orthopedic Surgeon
Duties and Responsibilities:
Orthopedic Surgeons operate surgery and treat body parts that have to do with the muscular system. They diagnose and treat muscular diseases that may be occurring. Some responsibilities they have are study patients medical history, create health plans and recommend ways they can change their lifestyle, and prescribe drugs and medicine.
Salary:
$512,000
Education:
In order to become an Orthopedic Surgeon you must first obtain your high school diploma. After that you must get your Bachelor's Degree. Then you must complete a residency. IN order to get licensed you must pass the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT).
Demand for this Profession:
The need for Orthopedic Surgeons is at average. The employment rate is 41%. This tells us that even though they are needed needed not to the extent of people not getting unemployed. Even though it is a well paying job the unemployment rate is still present,

Summary:
The Orthopedic Surgeon is definitely a job I would not want to pursue. One of my reasons for this is because I do not feel comfortable with the fact that I would have to complete surgeons. Also the pressure is present telling me I can ruin someone's life. Another reason is because I do not like the schedule they live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment