Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

School Break Days
While on vacation I read a book called The House On Mango Street. Originally the book was assigned as extra credit for English but I found myself enjoying  it as I kept reading. On vacation for the first and second week I didn't really do anything productive. Then came the While we where on the second week of vacation I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at my aunt's house. In my opinion I preferred Christmas Eve over the actual Christmas day. On Christmas Eve my cousins and I played a variety of different board games. We ate food and joked around with one another. Then on Christmas day it was chaotic in the morning. Everyone was rushing around cleaning and doing some last minuet rapping. After everyone one arrived the gifts were giving out along with songs. The part everyone dreaded the most was the cleaning that had to be done after. Once we were done cleaning we decide to play a game of  Monopoly, by we I mean 5 people. In the end me and my cousin Bryant were the only  ones in the game as everyone had quite. we both had owed most of the properties and had hotels all around. in the end I lost by $1,000 and we both ended with around $15,000. After that came New Years, which was spent about the same as Christmas Eve and Christmas. When it was the last 10 minutes of 2016 my cousin and I decided to take a picture for every minute that passed by.Lastly yesterday which was the last day before the break ended I went to Big Bear Lake with my family and friends. When it was the New Year everyone was celebrating. that was about how I spent my break.  

Image result for new yearsImage result for new years
Image result for christmasImage result for christmas
Image result for monopolyImage result for scramble board gameImage result for big bear lake snow

No comments:

Post a Comment