Pages

Friday, December 16, 2016


Class Evaluation
     
     There were many things that I liked in this class and enjoyed. One of the things I liked was how we got to share with our partner about topics when told. Another thing I enjoyed about this class how we got to share our experiences. Also I like when stories where shared to use and we got to reflect on what we saw and what we learned. Lastly something I like about this class was the chance to meet new people that I can call my friends. 

     Although there were many things I liked about this class there where also a few things I did not like. One the things I did not like we how we had to write a 10 sentence reflection when sometimes we were stumped and did not know what to say. Another thing I did not like was how we didn't get to move around a lot and were not able to be active. Beside those 2 things I enjoyed the experiences I had in this class. 

     Indeed I do have some recommendations to make this class better. What you can do is share more stories. Also you can tell us how the different things we do in class will help us in the future. Another thins that can be done is being able to move around more. Lastly something else that can be done is working with partners or groups on tasks. 

     Now I will share some of the highlights I have experienced in this class. A highlight I had was being introduced to the goals journal. Another highlight I had was being able to reflect off of the Student Success Statements. In addition a highlight I had was being able to learn the mistakes people have made before and being able to learn from them. Lastly a highlight was learning more computer skills I did not know before. 

     In my opinion I think I did the best I can do in this class. I was focused on finishing the task I was given with the certain requirements. Also I did my best to be focused when Mr. Haymore was talking. In addition I worked on my Goals Journal the most I could. So by being focused I was able to pass the class with a high grade and was able to learn knew skills.   

     As I stated before I worked on my life planning goal as much as I could. There reasons as to why I could not work on it at moments. Sometimes I fell asleep and forgot about it. Or there where times when I wasn't home and did not return until late and wasn't able to write in it. Whatever the reason was I fell accomplished that I tried my best. 

     After taking this class for one semester I am committed to being a CTR person. I learned that there are great outcomes for people who are a CTR person. I also learned that a CTR person never has to worry about getting in trouble. The main reason is because I say what people experienced when they weren't a CTR person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment