Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Medical Illustrator
Duties and Responsibilities:
The medical Illustrator includes photography, videography, and graphic designs. As a Medical Illustrator you record or take pictures of areas that have been damaged or affected by illnesses. Also as a Medical Illustrator you record operations, treatment procedure, and any progress that patients have made. Medical Illustrators also must create visual charts, websites, and anything that involves marketing.
Salary:
$62,000
Education:
The first step in becoming a Medical Illustrator is attending any Medical Illustrating programs that available for you in high school. Then in college you should take classes in art and biology. After graduating college with a bachelor's degree you must attend graduate programs. Lastly you must continue your education through programs such as AIM. The last step is to get certified and continue with your career.  
Demand for this Profession:
The medical Illustrator is needed to help create images and videos that future medical students can look back at and learn from. It also helps the doctors to compare different images to help treat their patients quicker. The Medical Illustrator also helps medical students with their learning process.
Reflection:
The Medical Illustrator is a career I definitely would not like to pursue. My main reason is I am horrible at drawing and like the quote said “Make your passion your profession”. Since I do not enjoy drawing I do not want to spend my life in this career. Also I am not the best with computers so doing graphics online with a computer would be a struggle for me. So if I do not enojy doing it why cursue this career.

No comments:

Post a Comment