Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Honesty you Better Believe It

In the video we saw it started with 2 girls taking a test. One of the two had asked the other one what was the answer on the test. So the girl thought about how the action would affect them both and decided not to cheat on the test. Then it showed a story about a class of pupils in medical school. The professor handed everyone a test and left the room. Within seconds students started to pull out cheat sheets. The student s that weren’t cheating knew it was wrong and wanted to say something but did not have the courage. Then a brave tall individual stood up and announced ‘I have moved away from my home town to come to medical school. I have crammed my family into a small apartment. So I will report anyone who cheats.’ Everyone stopped cheating. This action resulted into the highest number of graduates in the history of the school.  

No comments:

Post a Comment