Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving Weekend
My thanksgiving weekend was full of smiles and laughter. On Monday I hung out with my friends all day and we were having fun. Finally when the night came to an end I ended up sleeping over at my friend's house and we stayed up late. The rest of my week was uneventful except for hanging out with my friends and family. The when thanksgiving came we ended up going over to my aunt’s house. While we were waiting for the food to finish my our family was talking and laughing. When the food was done we helped to take it out to the table. Everyone at until they couldn’t eat anymore. We all ended up having full stomachs to the point where we had bloated bellies. Then it was Black Friday, me and my little brother had went to Target but didn’t bvy anything. After  that Saturday came along and we took that time to do homework but got distracted and started procrastinating. In the end I only finished half of my English homework leaving me to do it on Sunday. Since the Monday before my group had planned to go to Chuckie Cheese and the day had finally come that we were able to go. At 1 we headed there but sadly found out that you needed an adult to enter, which crushed  our dreams. So we just wandered around heading to Shakey’s instead. At the end of the night all of us were glad that we had decided to head there instead. We now have memories that none of us will ever forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment