Pages

Friday, June 9, 2017

Class Evaluation
In this class what I enjoyed the most where the CTR experiences. I enjoyed them because I liked seeing real life people taking their time to do what’s right. It gave me joy to see people really are willing to save humanity and change the social norms. We shouldn’t let our pride get in the way of doing acts of kindness. Good character is far more important than being able to boast about anything you have accomplished. It gave me hope from humans. This showed me that people really do have it in them to change. Second chances are a beautiful thing that can change someone’s life for the better.
What I hated most about this class was having to write in our goals journal during the block. I hated the silence that went around the room. It made me feel trapped. I like doing things because I want to and not because I’m forced to. When I write in my goals journal I like being outdoors, enjoying nature and my surroundings. I love being able to see the world while I write down the goals that will change MY WORLD.
Something I would recommend for this class is to have more movement. I dreaded coming to this class because I realized that I would be confined by technology and wouldn’t have the opportunity to interact with individuals. I think movement is important because then students will be bored and won’t have the opportunity to show their true potential. Also I suggest more freedom and activities. When you have activities students will look forward to coming to your class instead of dreading every moment.
The highlight of this class was writing the Student Success Statements. I love quotes and by being able to reflect of them I was able to find some truly amazing ones. This gave me the opportunity to find myself, my likes and dislikes. When I would do my reflection I put so much thought into them. I had the opportunity to voice my opinions and actually be thought about. Reflecting was a beautiful thing for me. It showed em I was truly poetic and did have very big opinions that should be heard and thought about.
In my opinion I think I did do my best in this class. I tried my hardest in every activity thrown my way. No matter how much I hated the task at hand there was always effort present. I always did the required work and sometimes more. I put thought and effort in every task. My opinions and morals were present every reflection.
No I wasn't reading my life planning goals for at least  5 minutes daily. My reasons for this was because I hated it. I hated the fact that it was a requirement instead of a choice. If it was a choice I would put my all into it. I do not like to plan I like to wait and see what is in store for me. Planning was never one of my strong suits.
Yes I am definitely committed to being a CTR person. In this class I learned so much about CTR and how it can affect your life in many positive ways. It showed me that the best thing to do was always the right thing. By doing right you are ensured about a happy and peaceful life. I learned that CTR is the best choice you can make. I was always a person of right and have a good charter but now I can actually make the commitment. I am grateful for all the lessons and experiences I'Ve made in this clas. CTR is a way of life for me now and I will continue to teach it to my generations that come and so forth.



No comments:

Post a Comment